Halloween is right around the corner this year, and Ally Medical wants to help ensure that your family has a frighteningly fun and safe time trick-or-treating! This October, as the fall festivities begin, remind your children now of these important measures to keep in mind when going to door-to-door on Halloween night. You can print and hang the below tips on your fridge as a good reminder and share with your friends and family too.
We hope you’ll encourage your children to practice the above safe trick-or-treating habits this Halloween and that you too will practice safe habits of your own. As a parent, you can help ensure a safe Halloween by:
- Insisting on tagging along during trick-or-treating no matter how old your children are.
- Beginning trick-or-treating as early as possible and avoiding late night activity.
- Encouraging sidewalk and crosswalk use wherever possible and avoiding houses that are dimly or not well lit.
- Inspecting candy and throwing away anything received that’s unwrapped or appears to have been tampered with.
- Finally, you too should use your “Spidey Senses” and remove yourself and your children from any situation that feels unsafe.
We hope you have a wonderful, fun, and safe Halloween!